How it works
- Meal plans
- Payment and delivery
- NutritionWe calculate macros and calories individually for every client based on their parameters, fitness and physical activity levels as well as medical conditions if there are any. We are all different and therefore require a unique approach.In no small degree because of this, our clients show tremendous progress.If your meal plan includes meals for the whole day then you definitely should not have anything outside of our meals. Moreover we also recommend to take out any sweet drinks that you might have and mostly drink water.If your meal plan includes only part of your daily ration then naturally you will have to get the additional calories on your own. Of course we will be happy to help you and recommend which products and meals are most suitable for reaching your goals.We always recommend to exercise in a manner suitable to your current fitness level because leading an active lifestyle facilitates the improvement of your health and quality of life. Nonetheless, even if you do not work out or have an active lifestyle you will still be able to get rid of excessive kilos.If your goal is to gain muscles then it cannot be achieved without exercising.Absolutely! The very idea of our service is to prove that healthy food is not limited to boiled chicken breasts along with steamied veggies. You can have a great variety of restaraunt-quality delicious dishes and still achieve outstanding results.
- MenuCurrently our menu consists of more than 200 dishes that are made from more than 350 ingredients. It allows us to bring you savoury, healthy and non-repetitive meals every day throughout the whole month.We use chicken, turkey, beef and veal. Besides we also have white a red fish. You will never encounter pork in our menu.We have different cottage cheese desserts, including cheesecakes and pies, as well as various puddings such as chia and flaxseed. As sugar substitutes we use stevia, honey and fruits.We always confirm with the clients the list of foods they are intolerant or allergic to in order to remove them from the meal plan. You may rest assured that your meals will not contain any ingredients that are not recommended for you.
- Meal plansIf you are not sure what meal plan will work best for you please contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions in detail. We can also calculate the calories and macros for you individually absolutely free of charge.Our website has meal plan examples because we ultimately calculate the calories and macros individually for every client. For that reason you can ask for a meal plan of any number of calories.We would need to see it first to give a definitive answer but what we can guarantee is that we will all always look for a suitable solution.If there is a meal that you do not like due to your personal preferences then, firstly, you should always let us know about it because your feedback is what allows us to constantly improve and update our menu and, secondly, we will definitely change it as our goal is to make sure you enjoy every meal you get.
- Payment and deliveryYou can pay the whole amount of your order in cash upon the first delivery or via a bank transfer.Deliveries are made every day but Sunday from 7 to 11 in the morning. You choose a preferred delivery time interval (at least 1 hour), then after the delivery schedule has been drafted we tell you the exact delivery time and make the deliveries no earlier and no later than 15 minutes from the agreed delivery time. You do not have to confirm the same delivery time every day, however if you need to change it please contact us as soon as possible (no later than 16 hours before the next delivery). We highly value the time of our clients and pride ourselves on consistently arriving on time.You can always reach out to us and we will do our best to find the optimal solution for you.Unfortunately if our current delivery coverage area does not include your address then we will not be able to deliver the food to you even if you would like to pay extra. We are always looking to expand it and will keep your request in mind.In order to prolong your current meal plan you do not have to go over the same steps to place an order through our website. Just reach us through any means of communication convenient for you and inform us that you would like to continue with the deliveries for the set amount of days.You can always cancel or postpone a delivery without any losses by having notified us at least 24 hours prior to the delivery you want to cancel or postpone.
- StoringYou should store the meals in the fridge at a temperature between +4 °C and +6 °C.If you are going for a few-hour-trip and want to take the meals with you then we strongly advise to carry them in a thermo cool box, otherwise there is a great chance the meals will go bad if improperly stored.All black-based containers can be heated in a microwave or an oven including the lid. All transparent containers are not meant and should not be heated.It largely depends on the kind of the meal. Generally you do not want to heat up desserts and salads, main meals will taste better when heated.